domingo, 13 de junho de 2010

The new begin

Well, it passed one more year! Wow, I can't believe that I didn't have passed here in all of this time..!
So many things happened, that I can't tell you everything!

But I can tell you something ;)
As you can see, this post is writing in English and the next will be, too. I have to practice it because I would like to go to UK when I finish my pre-graduate. I really think that can be amazing, but it will be hard to get it. So I am practing my English. And you can practice yours reading, there are benefits for each one of us! :P

So, what can I say to you..? Not so much really, because the exams start in the next week and I really need to study very much! Yes, you're right, I'm too lazy, and when the exams begin I'm so scared because I should have study more. And it's always like that, I can't change this my way, but I need change it because next year will be so hard!

Most part of you (students) are in exams these days, so good luck for you!
I will study a little bit more and then I'm gonna sleep, I also need it a lot! Not just because I love to sleep but also because I'm tired! xD

Kiss Kiss

Sem comentários: